Living happily and letting the ever after take care of itself!!!


Sunday 27 October 2013

Day 1: #TheSW30


Single is a state of being without a +1 apparently, oh is it really?? A state of being lonely, mmm maybe that sounds a bit accurate? No wait, its a phase in one’s life when they decide to take time out and do some self-discovery.  A phase when an individual decides that they are just too fabulous to settle. Or maybe it is because you are just unattractive, hard to love maybe??? Everyone has a reason for being alone; I swear you hear a different reason every day. The only sad part is that people who ask you why you are single interpret it in their own way… but who cares what people think?

Just between me and you; we care too much about what people say. If you tell people that you are single because you haven’t found the right guy, you get responses like…. Mmm maybe you are not right for anyone, implying that there is something wrong with you hey. If you say you are all about team Jesus and you don’t want anything to distract your gaze, people call you all sorts of things hey. Why are you still single they keep asking???? My response to this famous question is, “why do you keep asking if my response will never satisfy you?” Allow me to be single and be patient while I wait on God. I sure will inform you when my status changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment