Living happily and letting the ever after take care of itself!!!


Wednesday 30 October 2013

Day 5: #TheSW30




I think people believe that being single is equal to being sad and also equal to being free. Yes, math never made sense to me too but there is no freedom in sadness boo boo. In my equation being single is one of those equations with a positive and a negative before a number. This is so because it’s a personal journey that we all take differently and some take it very well. I have days, days where I just want to be held, days when my friend’s reassurance about life does not make sense. Days when I just need that manly touch and that deep sexy voice telling me that all will be well. On the other hand, I have days when being single makes sense… days when there is nothing lacking, when I am enough for myself. When I actually allow God to be my strength and refuge. The same way relationships have good and bad days. Being single does not equal to sad sad sad. So get off your high horse you who has been in a crappy relationship thinking it is all gloomy out here. There is a rose garden too boo…
The other thing is this thing that I have options as a single woman… well sisi, do you think if I had that much of an option I will be single? Kk am getting a little bit emotional now, but but but???? You get??? Another thing that gets to me is that just because I am single I should not have an opinion on love and relationships. I don’t know how to justify this without sounding bitter but I know you get me…

1 comment: