Living happily and letting the ever after take care of itself!!!


Monday 28 October 2013

Day 4: #TheSW30

By far my biggest fear is being single forever... That sounds politically right???? Or maybe ending up with Mr Wrong... that works too right????

Allow me to be painfully honest on this one, my biggest fear is meeting the guy and it makes sense but my past, the things I have been through will force him to walk away. Yes there is this thing that your person will love everything  about you … but but but I just can’t get over the fact that the decisions I made when I was ‘young and reckless’ will forever haunt me no matter how much I repent. Call me a lady of little faith but you asked about my biggest fear and there you have it… I could keep going around this mountain (yes it is that big) but that’s it in a few words but meaning volumes in my world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment