Living happily and letting the ever after take care of itself!!!


Thursday 28 November 2013

Day 9: #TheSW30




If I say a relationship changes Pepsi it will be a lie. Yes I understand that some things are not really appropriate to do when you are in a relationship and I respect my relationships just FYI lol.

I enjoy dancing naked and it's one thing I love to do on most nights without an audience! That's one thing I can point out. Mmmmm let me think... I talk to myself, I tell myself what I need to hear, I encourage myself and I weigh the pros and cons and make decisions! 

O yes, I cook a lot. I mix things up and make meals that are just out of this world lol. I add ingredients until it tastes good! Then I indulge from the pot! Yum yum yum!!!  

Initially I said relationships don't change me only because I would love to do all those things with my person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment