Living happily and letting the ever after take care of itself!!!


Thursday 28 November 2013

Day 10: TheSW30



Peppsi, Pepe, Pepi, Peps are some of the names I go by but i love mu full name, Perpetua. Perpetua \p(e)-rpe-tua, per-petua\ as a girl's name is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Perpetua is "forever, perpetual".  This is a unique name probably for unique people lol.  I like how it sounds so powerful (PERPETUA) hahaha. This is mainly because of the history of the martyr St Perpetua and her great sacrifice, naming a baby Perpetua is almost like being named after a hero, I am stunned. 

How that fits with me... I can be your hero baby!!! Lol Kk on a serious one, I am this everlasting source of joy and I have an everlasting sense of humour. It's never a dull moment with this lady! I love life and unlike my joy, my struggles only last a season! 

I make more sacrifices for others than myself, not sure if that is a good thing but I love being me! I guess it's in the name! 

My name always reminds me of how His mercies follow me all the days of my life... 

No comments:

Post a Comment