Living happily and letting the ever after take care of itself!!!


Sunday 3 November 2013

Day 8: #TheSW30


Love God fiercely because as for me and my house we will serve The Lord! 

Loves me completely, this means they should communicate well... I have never mastered the art of reading minds! Loving me means that you will commit and be true to your commitment! 

Stable family because charity does begin at home hey! A man who understands the importance of family is a gem, they don't make so many of them! 

Driven n adventurous, I get bored easily lol but we got to kick it you know! Driven I say but he should understand the value that comes with actually being content with life, I don't want to be forever chasing!! 

Shallow as this may sound but he has to be easy on the eye! I have to find him sexy as hell! I find a man who loves to dance easy to relate to so that makes a guy easy on the eye in a none conventional way!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment